Our client is looking for a Wood Framed Superintendent,
either local or someone willing to relocate, ???that would be responsible for coordinating and supervising the construction of multifamily wood framed projects in Atlanta, GA.
- Managing daily job site activity and efficiency
- Tracking plan/project changes
- Enforcing all safety/OSHA requirements
- Able to lead and inspire co-workers and sub contractors
- Ensure that all milestones and overall schedule completions dates are met without exception
- Administering specific processes and maintaining culture
- Meeting with client reps regularly to discuss project status
- 5+ years’ of experience in multifamily construction, preferably (2) completed, start to finish, ground up projects.
- Experience with wood frame, podium, stick build, masonry, and other various build types
- A demonstrated understanding of multifamily construction means and methods
- Must be able to maintain the flow of progress
- Willing to work the hours required to meet deadline.
Top-notch company to work for, very reputable in the Multifamily sector throughout the US, and plenty of work in the ATL market. If Georgia is on your mind, then this role is for you.
Serious inquires only please.