Our client has an immediate opening for a Structural/Site Superintendent with multifamily construction experience in Fort Myers, Florida. The Superintendent is responsible for managing and overseeing the day to day operations on their projects including administering contracts, employee safety, production, scheduling, quality, supervision of the other field positions.
- Reviews and commits to the project timetable and completion schedule by prioritizing tasks, accounting for anticipated and unanticipated obstacles and makes recommendations to resolve delay issues
- Enforcing all safety and OSHA requirements
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate personnel
- Ensure that all milestones and overall schedule completions dates are met without exception
- Leads and oversees daily and weekly coordination meetings to ensure requirements for the project are met
- Ensures entire field and project team have a clear understanding of all aspects of subcontractor trade work, including means and methods, services, equipment and vendor-supplied materials
- Responsible for developing and implementing a project plan for their phase of work.
- 10-15 years experience in multifamily construction
- Some civil knowledge required
- ???Must be able to read plans and maintain the flow of progress
- A demonstrated understanding of multifamily construction means and methods
- Experience with wood frame, podium, stick build, masonry, and other various build types
- Working knowledge of construction techniques and trades
- Possess the stamina to handle the workload and the drive to meet their project schedule and deadlines
- Base salary of up to $155,000 depending on experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.