An award winning general contractor is seeking a Project Engineer with experience in mid rise multifamily and mixed use structural construction to join their team in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. This position will report to the Project Manager overseeing these projects. Responsibilities will include managing the job transition process, budgets and scheduling, constructability, safety, procurement, and contract management.
- Participate in the daily plan to advance concrete construction knowledge through the execution of the work objectives.
- Own your daily safety, quality, and execution of the assigned work objective or daily task related to the phase of work on the project.
- Plan and execute assigned tasks (work objectives) by performing and utilizing information, tools, and processes appropriate for the task or phase of work
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the phase of work or task assigned by engaging and giving feedback on all aspects of the work objective through performance with the team.
- Track production through various logs including time and quantities and actual versus budget calculations, including an analysis of the reason for variance.
- Understand project scope, schedule, safety, and quality for the assigned projects.
- Construction Management degree, Civil Engineering degree, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in mid rise multifamily structural construction
- Possess the ability to work well in a team environment and is a self-motivated and engaged individual
- Flexibility and able to work with tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of construction techniques and trades
Compensation & Benefits:
$75,000-$82,500,000 depending on experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.