A multifamily developer is is seeking a Lead Superintendent with mid rise multifamily and mixed-use experience to join their team. This role will be bases out of Indianapolis, Indiana and is responsible for planning, supervision, coordination, productivity and execution in the field work of the project.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Reviews, monitors, and coordinates project contract documents, drawings, specifications, and submittals
- Responsible for directly managing the project construction and activities associated with the field operations
- Ensures the project to completion on schedule, within budget, and per the project specifications
- Ensures entire field and project team have a thorough understanding of project-specific contract documents (specifications, drawings, submittals, etc.)
- Lead and monitor daily and weekly coordination meetings to ensure requirements for the project are met
- Ensures entire field and project team have a clear understanding of all aspects of subcontractor trade work, including means and methods, services, equipment and vendor-supplied materials
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in multifamily construction
- Minimum 4 years experience with ProCore
- Willingness to travel; Local and non-local travel may be required
- $115,000 - $150,000 depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.