A leading general contractor in Jackson, Wyoming is seeking a Senior Manager with multifamily and commercial experience to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience with projects valuing $50M+. This role will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
An excellent Senior Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Oversees and manages project buyout including the bidding process, negotiations of contracts, and purchase orders ensuring they are on time and within scope.
- Responsible for preconstruction items including submittals, list of key suppliers, final budgets, and schedules
- Establishes and maintains relationships with project team, subcontractors, vendors and client
- Generates and maintains project budgets and schedules to ensure targets are met
- Creates and maintains client relationships by effectively communicating with client throughout process and attending client meetings
- Oversees and regulates risk management process and project safety
- Lead and manage the work of direct reports based upon project schedule, plans & specifications
- Oversees, manages and lease project productivity, schedule, and safety
- Prepares and issues technical reports including but not limited to: change orders, project proposals, RFP’s, budgets, & preliminary schedules
- Drives and ensures QA/QC in documents throughout all phases of a project
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Building Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 8+ years experience and in multifamily and commercial construction
- Procore, bluebeam, p6, knowledge preferred not required
- $140,000 - $180,000 depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.