The Project Architect is a licensed architect responsible for the development of project design intent, and for the production of complete, accurate, and well-coordinated documents. Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Project Architect will also be responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating complex projects and/or multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate and supervise Project Team.
- Direct and coordinate consultants as needed.
- Plan and develop architectural projects.
- Meet with Client and Contractor(s) to provide interpretation of contract documents.
- Make design and documentation decisions using discretion and good judgement.
- Assist in proposal/marketing efforts.
- Strong knowledge of building codes and industry standards.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all project related tasks.
- Assist the Project Manager in establishing the project budget and program development.
- Lead a team to produce a complete project document set and selections that meet the design intent and client's expectations on time and within budget.
- Maintain base state registration and professional affiliations.
- Collaborate with other studios as required to meet project objectives.
- Contribute as required to the overall quality and success of the project, studio and firm.
- Registered Architect.
- Graduate of an accredited architectural program with Bachelor's level degree.
- Strong understanding of building systems and documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality, complete sets of drawings for complex projects.
- Proficiency in software required to complete the project.
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of professionals and consultants to meet project objectives.
- Competency in all aspects of design and documentation.
- Demonstrated conceptual design skills