Greater Chicago Area
- In business for over 15 years
- Consistent and steady workload
- Flexible work environment, very family-oriented, and laid back
- Never work more than 40 hours a week!
- Really good team, no issues with people not getting along
- Collaborative design process
- You will be challenged in this environment and encouraged to provide solutions and feedback.
- Accredited architectural degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in architecture
- High level of Revit proficiency with single-family residential projects
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop and Enscape.
- Strong understanding of ICC and Chicago building and zoning codes
- Excellent design and technical documentation skills
- Work independently on all aspects of projects
- Lead design, building, and zoning code analysis
- Preparation of construction documents
- Direct interaction with clients, contractors, and consultants.
- Strong background in high-end design along with a working knowledge of construction.