We are currently seeking a full time Project Architect
to join an architecture design firm on their Raleigh team to oversee the design and execution of construction projects for their clients. With each project, you will be meeting with clients and stakeholders to discuss the initial construction design, preparing budgets, creating the final design, and overseeing the entire construction process from start to finish.
To ensure success as a project architect, you should have in-depth knowledge of architectural design, experience with project management, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-class project architect is able to translate the ideas of the client into a fully built design on time and within budget.
- 10+ years experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture
- Architectural License desired
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- Prior experience with lab planning and equipment surveying
- Proficient in architectural material & systems detailing and envelope systems design