Our client is a Carolinas based multifamily general contractor with over 5 decades of experience. They are seeking to add a Project Manager to their team in Charleston, South Carolina.
You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints while providing overall project leadership, planning, coordination, and contract administration.
You will join an award winning company committed to quality and innovative builds that values and prioritizes the success and growth of their employees.
What you will do:
- Responsible for bidding, awarding, preparation, and execution of subcontracts and purchase orders are administered efficiently
- Oversees review and ensures entire project team has an understanding project-specific contract documents
- Ensures the cost of the construction process remains within Client’s budget, including cost estimating, cost breakouts, cost reporting, pay requests, and change orders
- Proficiently utilize and leverage technology tools and solutions to ensure consistent and reliable results, gain efficiencies, and improve project team performance; Lead best practices
- Maintains relationships with subcontractors and vendors by setting direction and aligning resources
- Lead and manage the work of direct reports based upon project schedule, plans & specifications
- Serves as the immediate point of contact to the client to proactively focus on meeting expectations and addressing concerns
What you will bring:
What the company offers:
- 7-15 years of relevant experience in multifamily wood frame construction
- Willingness to travel; Local and non-local travel may be required
- OSHA 30 completion card
- $93,000-$117,000 depending on experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401 (K)
- Vacation leave & Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities