Our client is a Carolinas based multifamily construction firm and is looking to add a Project Engineer to their team in Charleston, South Carolina.
You will join an award winning company dedicated to quality and innovative builds that values and prioritizes the success and growth of their employees.
You will manage the job transition process, budgets and scheduling, constructability, safety, procurement, and contract management.
What you will do:
- Participate in the daily plan to advance concrete construction knowledge through the execution of the work objectives.
- Own your daily safety, quality, and execution of the assigned work objective or daily task related to the phase of work on the project.
- Plan and execute assigned tasks (work objectives) by performing and utilizing information, tools, and processes appropriate for the task or phase of work
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the phase of work or task assigned by engaging and giving feedback on all aspects of the work objective through performance with the team.
- Track production through various logs including time and quantities and actual versus budget calculations, including an analysis of the reason for variance.
- Understand project scope, schedule, safety, and quality for the assigned projects.
What you will bring:
- A Construction Management degree, Civil Engineering degree, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in mid rise multifamily structural construction
- Possess the ability to work well in a team environment and is a self-motivated and engaged individual
- Flexibility and able to work with tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of construction techniques and trades
What the company offers:
- $75,000 - $90,000 depending on experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on the client.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401 (K)
- Vacation leave & Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities for growth and long term stability