The Superintendent is in charge of the project and is responsible for administering the contract, employee safety, production, scheduling, quality, supervision of the other field positions, coordination with the owners, architects, engineers and management, control of subcontractor’s scope of work and coordination with the government entities. Superintendents must be willing and able to travel. They are responsible for managing and overseeing the day to day operations on their project site.
- Managing daily jobsite activity and efficiency
- Tracking plan/project changes
- Enforcing all safety/OSHA requirements
- Ensure that all milestones and overall schedule completions dates are met without exception
- Administering specific processes and maintaining culture
- Meeting with client reps regularly to discuss project status
- 10-15 years experience in multifamily construction
- Experience with wood frame, podium, stick build, masonry, and other various build types
- A demonstrated understanding of multifamily construction means and methods
- Must be able to maintain the flow of progress
- Willing to work the hours required to meet deadline
- Possess the stamina to handle the workload and the drive to meet their project schedule and deadlines
- $115,000 - $150,000
- Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on experience and by client.