Our client is seeking an Assistant Superintendent
with High Rise experience to join their Atlanta, GA team to help oversee the High Rise "Skin" work on their current project. Client is a reputable, top-notch multifamily developer/builder/owner with a strong pipeline in multiple markets throughout the US (Atlanta being one of them).
- Comes from a General Contracting background w/ local Atlanta knowledge is a huge plus.
- Open to a waterproofing trade or stucco trade, but must have experience on the skin portion of a project.
- Team player, motivated individual that wants to associate with and help build a reputable range of projects in the Multifamily sector.
- A minimum of 3-5 years. Based on the high of compensation package, you will need 8+ years of "Skin" construction.
- Have to have worked on High Rise projects in past work history.
- Local knowledge is preferred.
This position is considered an ASAP need for our client and will be a quick hire for the right candidate. Base pay is from $85k to $130k, with a competitive all-in compensation package.