A Florida based heavy civil general contractor has a full time opportunity for a Licensed Surveyor to join their crew.
- Technical supervision of survey work
- Coordinate with internal disciplines and external sub-consultants.
- Review and approve computations and drawings for technical accuracy
- Quality control
- Prepare and review proposals and invoices
- Perform on-site observations and field audits
- Degree in land surveying or related discipline
- Required P.S.M. or P.L.S.
- 5+ years experience in boundary, alta, topographic, and construction surveying
- Strong technical skills, especially with AutoCad Civil 3D
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel