A multi-family developer is seeking a Lead Superintendent
to join their team in Austin, Texas. The Project Superintendent is responsible for managing and overseeing the installation of the project work by directing co-workers and coordinating, and directing other trades on various sized projects including high profile contracts. This role is responsible for the planning, supervision, productivity and execution of their phase of work as well as managing high level client relationships with professional conduct.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for directly managing the project construction and activities associated with the field operations
- Prepares their team to execute using defined planning processes and ensures team has staged equipment, materials, and workstations
- Provides leadership for on-site field supervision and technical management for all operations, including direct supervision of foreman and subcontractors
- Works with the project teams including Project Managers, Project Engineers, Foreman, and field personnel to budget and manage labor, equipment/tools, and material
- Understands project information and is able to identify obstacles and opportunities for their phase of work.
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
- Ensures entire field and project team have a thorough understanding of project-specific contract documents (specifications, drawings, submittals, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met for their portion of work.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Must be local to Austin
- Extensive garden style project experience
- $135,000 to $150,000 depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.