We are looking for a field manager who is highly motivated and results-driven to join our team.
A successful field manager is an independent thinker with excellent leadership, observational, and analytical skills. Ultimately, a top-notch field manager is goal-oriented and has a strong working knowledge of the fieldwork being performed.
This position involves being a liaison between the Human Resource Department and Field Operations, specialized in acquiring, developing, managing, and maintaining field personnel.
Field Manager Responsibilities
Field Manager Requirements:
- Human Resources representative in the field
- Recruits, screens, and tests applicants for classified city positions.
- Assists supervisors in counseling employees on any problem affecting work program.
- Assist and explain company policy guidelines regulations to supervisors and employees.
- Assist supervisor with employee transfers.
- Traveling to projects, evaluating labor needs, resolving employees’ concerns.
- Generating reports that highlight the strengths and weaknesses of Field Operations needs.
- Helping employees to improve and tracking employee progress.
- Submitting the generated reports to HR.
- Maintaining all field rules and responsibilities and ensuring Field employees adhere to the rules.
- Responding to all on-call tasks and supporting the Field employees.
- Supporting Superintendents with employees’ relations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, administration, or a related field.
- Experience in the Civil Construction or relevant industry.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good communication, employee relation service, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and independent thinking.