Residential Home Construction company seeks an experienced and analytical person with strong numerical skills to drive their organization's financial operations and improve financial performance.
Oversee Accounting (AP) – internal controls, financial targets, banking, loans, budgeting, reporting, investor engagements, cash flow monitoring, 1099 Contractors, Payroll, check releases, tax compliance and payroll.
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Training accounting staff.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Proficiency in accounting software (currently Quick-books).
- Financial management experience.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.