We’re looking for a Traveling Multifamily Superintendent to manage construction projects throughout the Southeast. This person must be willing and able to travel throughout the southeast and have experience in wood-frame multifamily construction.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in multifamily construction from the ground up
- Oversee field workers and field construction
- Manage job site documentation, project materials, safety meetings, subcontractors, and overall progress of the job ensuring it is completed on time and within budget
- Create project schedules and oversee punch out
- Manage weekly safety meetings for employees and subcontractors while maintaining a safe work environment