A national concrete contractor is seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience in cast-in-place/structural concrete to join their team in the greater Atlanta area. This role reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for client communication and satisfaction and ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints on multiple projects. The position is also responsible for providing accurate and detailed project information to all appropriate parties in addition to managing the administration components for an entire project.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for pre-construction items including submittals, list of key suppliers, final budgets, and schedules
- Works directly with superintendents to oversee finances and budgets, construction, safety, and job responsibilities
- Generates and maintains project budgets and schedules to ensure targets are met
- Creates and maintains client relationships by effectively communicating with client throughout process and attending client meetings
- Oversees and regulates risk management process and project safety
- Lead and manage the work of direct reports based upon project schedule, plans & specifications
- Manages project productivity, schedule, and safety
- Previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects
- Prepares and issues technical reports including but not limited to: change orders, project proposals, RFP’s, budgets, & preliminary schedules
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and 12 years of construction experience; OR 16 years of construction related experience.
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
Compensation & Benefits