A leading general contractor in Jackson, Wyoming is seeking a Project Manager
with multifamily and commercial experience to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience with projects valuing $50M+. This role will plan, coordinate, direct and supervise site personnel, vendors and subcontractors to ensure projects are completed within budget and on time.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serves as the immediate point of contact to the client to proactively focus on meeting expectations and addressing concerns
- Responsible for bidding, awarding, preparation, and execution of subcontracts and purchase orders are administered efficiently
- Procurement of permits, insurance and bonds
- Oversees review and ensures entire project team has an understanding project-specific contract documents
- Ensures the cost of the construction process remains within Client’s budget, including cost estimating, cost breakouts, cost reporting, pay requests, and change orders
- Proficiently utilize and leverage technology tools and solutions to ensure consistent and reliable results, gain efficiencies, and improve project team performance
- Maintains relationships with subcontractors and vendors by setting direction and aligning resources
- Lead and manage the work of direct reports based upon project schedule, plans & specifications
- Develops and implements job turnover plan and contract closeout plan
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, architecture, or construction management preferred
- 8+ years experience and in multifamily and commercial construction
- Procore, bluebeam, p6, knowledge preferred not required
- $130,000 - $170,000 depending on experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.