A national concrete contractor is seeking a Project Manager with experience in cast-in-place/structural concrete to join their team. The project manager is responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints. This position will be based out of Charlotte, North Carolina and will serve as the immediate point of contact to the client requiring exceptional communication and time management skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preconstruction items including submittals, list of key suppliers, final budgets, and schedules
- Works directly with superintendents to oversee finances and budgets, construction, safety, and job responsibilities
- Generates and maintains project budgets and schedules to ensure targets are met
- Creates and maintains client relationships by effectively communicating with client throughout process and attending client meetings
- Oversees and regulates risk management process and project safety
- Lead and manage the work of direct reports based upon project schedule, plans & specifications
- Manages project productivity, schedule, and safety
- Previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects
- Prepares and issues technical reports including but not limited to: change orders, project proposals, RFP’s, budgets, & preliminary schedules
Requirements and Qualifications:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bachelor’s degree construction management, building science, engineering, or architecture degree and 4+ years of direct experience OR 8+ years of direct experience in cast-in-place/structural concrete
- Ability to effectively communicate with vendors, clients, and all levels of the organization
- $90,000 - $130,000 depending on experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.