The Health Safety and Environmentalist Manager promotes the Company's IIF culture by ensuring every co-worker returns home safety every night. Is expected to spend a minimum of 90% of time in the field observing and coaching co-workers and Field Safety Representatives on correction of unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Promotes the Company's IIF Culture by Being a Safety Resource to the Project
- Assists in writing site-specific HSE program
- Assists in Project Compliance with all Safety Rules and Regulations
- Conducts Job Site Case Management
- Oversees the Work of Direct Reports
- Ensures a Safe Work Environment
- Participates in Training/Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree (safety related major) and a minimum of 10 years construction safety management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience on Nuclear/Power/Industrial projects.
- Background in developing site-specific HSE Programs
- Minimum of a certificate in a related field, or construction experience with OSHA 500 training certification.