An Illinois engineering firm has an immediate opening for a construction observation technician / engineer with 4+ years of construction management experience in municipal reconstruction and rehabilitation projects.
- Manage, supervise, and coordinate entire construction process
- Perform quality control
- Construction observation and documentation
- Prepare pay estimates
- Working knowledge of pavement construction, storm sewer construction, bicycle path and sidewalk construction, water main installs
- Degree in Civil Engineering Technology or Construction Management;
- 4+ years experience in construction inspection
- Completion of the IDOT Documentation and IDOT QA/QC Technician training classes are a plus.