Our client is a Carolinas based multifamily construction firm and is looking to add an Assistant Superintendent to their team in Charletson, South Carolina.
You will join an award winning company dedicated to quality and innovative builds that values and prioritizes the success and growth of their employees.
What you will do:
- Assist in managing the construction, labor, financial, and safety, and reporting activities associated with the projects
- Assist in managing and overseeing the project construction and activities associated with the field operations
- Ensure your team is able to execute using defined planning processes and ensures team has staged equipment, materials, and workstations
- Provide supervision and technical management for all operations, including direct supervision of foreman and subcontractors
- Interface with the project teams including Lead Superintendents, Project Managers, Project Engineers, Foreman, and field personnel to budget and manage labor, equipment/tools, and material
- Ensure the entire field and project team have a thorough understanding of project-specific contract documents (specifications, drawings, submittals, etc.)
- Ensure project execution goals and milestones are met for your portion of work.
- Monitor and enforce project safety
What you will bring:
- A demonstrated understanding of multifamily construction means and methods
- Extensive experience as an Assistant Superintendent in multifamily projects
- Experience with wood frame, podium, stick build, masonry, and other various build types
What the company offers:
- $75,000 - $125,000 depending on experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on the client.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401 (K)
- Vacation leave & Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities for growth and long term stability