A concrete subcontractor has an opening for an Area Superintendent on their team in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This role is responsible for the supervision, planning, productivity and execution of their phase of work as well as managing high level client relationships with professional conduct
An excellent Area Superintendent is responsible for managing and overseeing the installation of the project work by directing co-workers and coordinating, and directing other trades on various sized projects including high profile contracts. .
- Responsible for developing and executing project plan for their phase of work.
- Understands project information and is able to identify obstacles and opportunities for their phase of work.
- Oversees and managers the work direct reports
- Prepares their team to execute using defined planning processes.
- Ensures team has staged equipment, materials, and workstations for optimal output.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met for their portion of work.
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4 year degree in Construction Management/related discipline and 5 years of related experience OR and 10 years of related experience
- Line & Grade experience
- Foreman experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience of formwork systems
- May require appropriate Craft Certifications
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time