An award winning, Florida based industrial developer is seeking an experienced Business Development Partner
to join their team in West Palm Beach, Florida and lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- Identifies and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through networking, direct prospecting, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations.?
- Delivers calls and presentations to introduce capabilities and value proposition of company?
- Effectively negotiates and communicates complex concepts/?business issues to a variety of audiences
- Collaborates with the marketing team to create effective marketing strategies to win in the marketplace, including value proposition development, branding strategy, technology positioning, market segmentation, pricing strategy, channel strategy and communications strategy development.
- Defines, tests, refines, and implements strategic plans to successfully achieve opportunities within the vertical market segment including: primary research, industry, market and competitive analysis, and customer needs assessment.?
- Identifies, builds, manages, and develops new client business within a vertical market by pursing opportunities with strategic targets in key industries and cultivating relationships with existing clients.
- Oversees and manages all aspects of the sales process within the vertical market, including development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, selection of pursuit teams and "quarterbacking" the entire sales process until the final close of the construction project.?
- Ensures strategic objectives of the vertical market segment are well understood and executed.?
- Provides expertise and direction for the day to day management of bid packages in the development pipeline.?
- Provides client specific opportunity assessment, market evaluation, market research, financial evaluation, and other marketing needs required throughout the proposal preparation and delivery process.?
- Identifies and incorporates clients needs and input/?feedback from both internal and external groups.
- Bachelor's degree in Building Construction/Construction Management or related discipline
- 5+ years' prior industry related business development experience
- Proven execution and knowledge of successful development strategies
- Ability to travel locally and regionally to attend industry related events
- $125,000-$180,000 depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.