A multi-family developer is seeking an Assistant Superintendent
to join their team in Winter Haven, Florida. The Assistant Superintendent is will assist with managing and overseeing the installation of the project work to ensure completion of projects on-time and on-budget.
- Assists in managing the construction, labor, financial, and safety, and reporting activities associated with the projects
- Assists in managing and overseeing the project construction and activities associated with the field operations
- Understands project information and is able to identify complications and opportunities for their phase of work.
- Ensures their team is able to execute using defined planning processes and ensures team has staged equipment, materials, and workstations
- Provides supervision and technical management for all operations, including direct supervision of foreman and subcontractors
- Interfaces with the project teams including Lead Superintendents, Project Managers, Project Engineers, Foreman, and field personnel to budget and manage labor, equipment/tools, and material
- Ensures entire field and project team have a thorough understanding of project-specific contract documents (specifications, drawings, submittals, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals and milestones are met for their portion of work.
- Monitors and enforces project safety
- A demonstrated understanding of multifamily construction means and methods
- Experience as an Assistant Superintendent in multifamily projects
- Experience with wood frame, podium, stick build, masonry, and other various build types
- $75,000 - $125,000 depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.