The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for working to ensure high density residential and mixed-use projects are completed safely, on time, and within budget. The Assistant Project Manager helps manage all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, and cost control.
- Establish and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project or other selected scheduling software.
- Review plans and specifications for coordination and value engineering.
- Assist in the review, processing and tracking of all RFI’s, Submittals, Shop Drawings and related consultant reviews and responses and jurisdictional permitting.
- Prepare and maintain project logs recording the processing of such within the Company project management software reporting systems.
- Work with Project Engineers and Superintendents to help resolve any constructibility issues.
- Assist and track all permits required by governing jurisdiction.
- Assist in bidding and buy-out of materials, services and scopes of work on assigned projects.