Our client is seeking to add an Assistant Project Manager to their team in Boston, Massachusetts. Our client is a highly reputable, top developer specializing in multifamily construction and development with projects coast to coast.
You will join an award winning, energetic team that celebrates success and values innovation and continuous improvement.
You will report to the Project Manager on high density residential and mixed-use projects to ensure that they are completed safely, on time, and within budget and help manage all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, cost control and general supervision.
What you will do:
- Assist with reviewing processing and tracking of all RFI’s, Submittals, Shop Drawings and related consultant reviews and responses and jurisdictional permitting.
- Review plans and specifications for coordination and value engineering.
- Generate and maintain project logs recording the processing of such within the Company project management software reporting systems.
- Collaborate with Project Engineers and Superintendents to help resolve any constructability issues.
- Assist and track all permits required by governing jurisdiction
- Assist in bidding and buy-out of materials, services and scopes of work on assigned projects.
- Assist in the preparation and review of for Subcontractor Scopes of Work and in field office set-up mobilization efforts
What you will bring:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of multifamily construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and prior experience in negotiating contracts, managing a team, and meeting deadlines
What the company offers:
- $90,000-$120,000 depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401 (K)
- Vacation leave & Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities