Our client is seeking to add an Assistant Project Manager with experience in multi-family residential and mixed-use builds to their team in Iowa.
What you will do:
You will join a team of intelligent and passionate professionals focused on innovative construction projects, pushing boundaries, and building long-lasting client relationships
As an Assistant Project Manager you will assist and manage all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, and cost control.
What you will bring:
- Establish and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project or other selected scheduling software.
- Review plans and specifications for coordination and value engineering.
- Assist in the review, processing and tracking of all RFI’s, Submittals, Shop Drawings and related consultant reviews and responses and jurisdictional permitting.
- Prepare and maintain project logs recording the processing of such within the Company project management software reporting systems.
- Work with Project Engineers and Superintendents to help resolve any constructibility issues.
- Assist and track all permits required by governing jurisdiction.
- Assist in bidding and buy-out of materials, services and scopes of work on assigned projects.
What the company offers:
- 3 years experience with high end, luxury multifamily projects.
- Extensive experience in ProCore
- An understanding of construction management processes
- Excellent time management ability with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
- $80,000 - $120,000 depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401 (K)
- Vacation leave & Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities for growth and long term stability