The Assistant Project Manager
is responsible for working to ensure high density residential, mixed-use, mid-rise projects are completed safely, on time, and within budget. The Assistant Project Manager helps manage all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, and cost control.
- Establish and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project or other selected scheduling software.
- Review plans and specifications for coordination and value engineering.
- Assist in the review, processing and tracking of all RFI’s, Submittals, Shop Drawings and related consultant reviews and responses and jurisdictional permitting.
- Prepare and maintain project logs recording the processing of such within the Company project management software reporting systems.
- Work with Project Engineers and Superintendents to help resolve any constructibility issues.
- Assist and track all permits required by governing jurisdiction.
- Assist in bidding and buy-out of materials, services and scopes of work on assigned projects.
- 3-5 years experience with high end, luxury multifamily projects.
- Degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or other related discipline
- Highly organized
- Software: Procore, Prolog, P6/Primavera, Microsoft Project
- Understanding of construction management processes
- Excellent time management ability
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills