An award-winning, fully integrated design and architectural firm is seeking a Science and Technology Lab Planner/Architect
to join their team in Chapel Hill. The ideal candidate will have excellent laboratory design and take the initiative to research, program, design and implement complex institutional & mixed-use science and technology projects.
- Professional (NAAB Accredited) Degree in Architecture
- 8+ years experience working in a lab planning role in with an architectural design firm
- Substantial Lab Planning, Revit and production skills
- Excellent computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative suite
- Science & Technology design experience required
- $90,000 - $110,000 base salary depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.